Revolutionay Rehab Equipment Effective For Back Pain Relief In Spinal Rehabilitation Patients

This Blog is maintained by MediCepts, Inc, manufacturer of the SpineSix.All content has been provided by employees of MediCepts, Inc.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Back Pain Club

This morning I joined a club, this club is not very exclusive and there are no special requirements to be accepted, as a matter of fact, 80% of the United States population also belongs to this club. The club I joined is called “The Back Pain Club”. I got up from my desk chair, turned, and felt a pain shoot from my lower back into my left leg. Throughout the morning I have been getting stiffer and feel like I am being stabbed with a hot stick. Now I am on a search for the cure to my pain.

Back pain sufferers are flooded with all types of treatment options, take this pill, hang upside down from the door frame, and sleep on this $5000 mattress. Most of these treatments are a waste of money, time and only effective on a small number of people with minor ailments.

Since I have a medical background, I’ll go the route of conservative, evidence based treatment; taking Advil or another over the counter pain medication, minimal rest for a day, ice/heat and practice good posture while sitting at my desk. If my pain doesn’t subside in 3-4 days I will seek medical attention. My physician will take my medical history, do a physical exam and perhaps prescribe a pain medication and send me for physical therapy, all still considered conservative therapies. One thing I know for certain, I will go to a physical therapist or even a chiropractor that utilizes SpineSix motion therapy.

SpineSix BioMotion Spinal System® is a computer controlled motion therapy device for patients with low back pain. SpineSix mimics normal spine mechanics and gently guides the patient through a series of “figure 8” movements. Research has shown that motion enhances the healing process while decreasing pain. SpineSix treatments are gentle enough for use in all stages of the healing process. The SpineSix can increase range of motion, which will help me get back to living life the way I need to.

SpineSix was designed to be an additional tool in a physical therapy protocol and is available in orthopaedic, physical therapy and chiropractic facilities. Join my club and ask for SpineSix therapy to treat your back pain.

This Blog is maintained by MediCepts, Inc, manufacturer of the SpineSix.All content has been provided by employees of MediCepts, Inc.
SpineSix is an U.S. FDA class 1 medical device. For more information visit www.spinesix.com or call 866-2240-4337.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rehab Equipment For Back Pain

Rehab Equipment For Back Pain
SpineSix BioMotion Spinal System

Cervical and Lumbar Mobilization

Cervical and Lumbar Mobilization

Motion Therapy For The Spine

Motion Therapy For The Spine
Effective For Many Common Back Disorders

Good For A Broad Range Of Patients

Good For A Broad Range Of Patients

SpineSix is Very Patient Compliant

SpineSix is Very Patient Compliant
Yes - That Is Snoopy!

SpineSix Has Lots Of Fans

SpineSix Has Lots Of Fans
Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders & Mascot

Clinician Testimonials